MECA-INOX, by the commitment of its CEO is a member of Réseau Entreprendre Val d’Oise.
Réseau Entreprendre Val d’Oise is an officially recognized nonprofit organization that brings together more than 80 business leaders (very small enterprises, SMEs, midcaps, major account). It accompanies throughout the department of creators, buyers and developers of firms which create or maintain a significant number of jobs.
The action of Réseau Entreprendre Val d’Oise is based on three strong values the gratuitousness, the importance granted to the person and the reciprocity. It consists in three parts :
- Personalized support for entrepreneurs by an active CEO
- Collective coaching (monthly clubs gathering the laureates)
- A free loan (at rate zero and without guarantee) ranging from 15,000€ to 50,000€ (up to 90,000€ for innovative projects)
This association created by the initiative of business leaders of the Val d’Oise department aims to promote economic initiative.
Réseau Entreprendre represents 120 associations in 10 countries and 10,000 jobs created or saved in 30 years
Hugues Beurel, CEO of MECA-INOX is an active member for several years and currently supports two business creation projects :
– EALICO : digital solution for industrial risk management
– NEWRON MOTORS : designer of electric motorcycle high-end and customized solutions
“Réseau Entreprendre is the mean given to entrepreneurs to boost and participate in local economic development. It allows us to put our experience at the service of others. This volunteer commitment is motivated by the desire to create jobs beyond our own businesses. The ccompaniment also pushes me to question myself permanently and this is of great enrichissment”. Hugues Beurel
Picture : Hugues Beurel with EALICO team